Thursday, February 07, 2008

I don't understand a lot...but this scared me...

http://www.bloomberg.com/avp/avp.htm?clipSRC=mms://media2.bloomberg.com/cache/v6A3ROrCPZNk.asf

This may seem boring, because it's a propellor head talking about stocks and the financial world. However, this TOTALLY ties in to my last post. The "foreclosure crisis" is part of a larger "circle of disaster" that is poised to occur. Now I keep my ear to the ground and read what a bunch of tin-foil hat wearing people are saying about this situation in the world right now, and of course they're saying the Greatest Depression Since The Dawn Of Time is coming so buy a farm, get out of the cities, buy food preps, get your guns, blah blah blah. I'm nowhere near that way of thinking (well...actually I am when it comes to food preps), but this video is VERY VERY telling. If you can wade through this, just listen to this guy. Typically on the "mainstream media", especially Bloomberg TV, having this level of negativity is very rare, so I hear. You can even see it in the interviewer when all of a sudden in the middle of the interview she blurts out "WOW THIS IS SOOOO NEGATIVE!" or something to that effect.

What's the point Turner???

I don't know--yesterday, I said something was amiss. Even though I don't participate in the stock market, it seems we're on the brink of a MAJOR MAJOR downturn in the world economy as we know it, and that WILL affect the Joe Schlub like myself that is supporting a family. How badly? I have no clue...but according to my paranoid friends...

WATCH OUT!!!

No comments: