Saturday, May 20, 2006

Read this--and you'll be sorry

The Observations of the H?? What the? Well...it has to do with my unhealthy obsession that I've had for years on my middle initial which has some deep psychological baggage that goes with it stemming from growing up NOT liking my name in general. And of course--being beat everyday. OK OK...I wasn't beat everyday. But still...I CAN HAVE PROBLEMS TOO!!!

Actually...the name is Ryan....Ryan H. Turner...and that's how I'm known to millions. If you ask someone that knows me, "Hey, do you know where Ryan Turner is?" they'll inevitably respond with, "You mean, Ryan H. Turner, right?" Yeah. Because we don't want to get confused with all the other Ryan Turners out there.

Anyway--I "accidentally" created this blog because I was trying to respond with a nice, well-thought out and sensitive note to Lisa Dryden on her blog, and I was shuttled off over to the "CREATE YOUR OWN BLOG FIRST YOU NINNY BEFORE YOU CAN RESPOND TO ANYONE ELSE...WHAT ARE YOU, NEW???" page. So...here you are. My first entry into my blog. Exciting.

I will say this. I'm a big fan of Lee Rudnicki's blog, who I believe is a genius writer and very funny man, at least in writing. He doesn't laugh too much at my jokes during conference call staff meetings, but that's another story. In any event, go check out his blog. Good stuff. Thanks for reading....now get outta here.

1 comment:

wtran7 said...

welcome to the world of blogging hah