Friday, July 28, 2006

Cue up the banjo music....

...and go to my friend Jon's blog to see the latest in deep fried goodness and day out at a fair strangely handing out dolls to kids.

Jon...really now...I bet their faces lit up!!!! Are you HIGH?!?!?!?!?

:P Razzing you dude...

Oh for my "readership", all 13 of you...I'm alive. I'm well. Suffering through the hottest HUMID summer I've ever had the joy of being in, even while on tour with the Velvet Knights in 1985, when we went through the DCI Southern Tour from HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!! I'm writing tons of drill, getting my schedule lined up and finalized for this fall and judging with SCSBOA, and contemplating seriously stepping into the netherworld of winter guard judging and hooking up with the world-famous WGASC.

We'll see...and now get outta here.

1 comment:

JD said...

Writing drill...is that what you are doing behind th closed doors of opression and TEMD. And all this time I thought you were just catching some snooze time.