Thursday, August 02, 2007

MAJOR ANNOUCEMENT!!!!!!

I'm sorry to be coy--it's not my intention. But I received some news via email that shocked me to the point that I was shaking. A ball is rolling on a subject that I long thought was dead and done. And because I can't tell you exactly what it is (fear of jinxing myself actually), I just had to share with my readership (whatever Turner!!!!!) that I may be making a major announcement in the next 48 hours or so...or, I'll be making a major explanation of what DIDN'T happen over the next 48 hours. But I will let just a part of the cat out of the bag...three words...ready?

Rose.

Bowl.

Microphone.

That's all I can say. Well...actually...just so I don't cause a panic...I will say this. NO...I'm NOT replacing the KING OF ANNOUNCERS Brandt Crocker. So no...no weird rumors, please.

More to come!! CHECK OUT MY BLOG OVER THE NEXT 48 HOURS!!!

No comments: