Saturday, July 26, 2008

Clarification...

Someone--anonymously--left a message saying the post below dealing with taxes is downright false, and left an address to go see why. Well, fat fingers here accidentally deleted the comment. So whoever is anonymous leaving messages, could you repeat the link please so I can go investigate why you are claiming what I posted below is false.

Secondly--and I'm embarrassed for not verifying--but that freakin' link below does NOT work for CNN. So I have to do some research because I RELIED ON A SOURCE and I shouldn't have. So...worst case...maybe anonymous is right, and I'm regurgitating bad info about Obama.

SEE?!??!?! I'm reasonable, aren't I? I'm not rabid, and spitting and stomping and saying I'm right and you're wrong...but I am pissed at ME for not being better prepared.

I bet you'll see more info on this from me soon enough...well...it keeps people coming back to my blog, hanh? And to think--I'm not posting about marching band, drum corps, or the fire department!!!! LOL!!!

No comments: